Catch the TRAIN then it's just a short walk to the stadium...
Claiseboork Station is 300m from Gate 4
McIvor Station is 600m from Gate 3
East Perth Station is 700m from Gate 1
Perth Station is 1000m from Gate 3
Alternatively catch a BUS. The Closest bus stops to the stadium are located on Lord St. and Beaufort St.
Bus Services via Lord St.
Morley Stop - 46 and 48
Bassendean Stop - 55
Bayswater Stop - 41, 43 and 44
Maylands Stop - 42
Bus Services via Beaufort St.
Morly Stop - 21 and 22
Mirrabooka Stop - 67, 68 and 69
ph: 13 62 13
There is a Taxi Rank located on Bulwer St. - Exit Gate 1 or 4
If you must drive, PARKING around nib Stadium is very limited with most areas restricted to Residents Only.
There are nearby parking blocks towards the Bulwer St end of Beaufort St. and Stirling St.
If you must drive, PARKING around nib Stadium is very limited with most areas restricted to residents only.
For most events the City of Vincent will operate paid parking for ACROD bays in Loton Park, which is accessible via Lord Street. On average this facility contains 20-40 ACROD bays.
Please note that on event days the ACROD bay located on Pier Street is unavailable.
Please see specific event pages for more information, including pricing and opening times.
nib Stadium’s profession sporting facilities include:
- Profession playing arena, under lights
- Training grounds
- 4 dedicated team change rooms
- 2 dedicated referee rooms
- 1 medical / physiotherapy room
VIP Event Facilities
For your VIP and corporate guests we can offer wide range of corporate facilities offering first class comfort and seating. For more details on event packages click here
With multiple function spaces at your disposal there are numerous options for both event packages and function bookings. For more details on event packages click here
nib Stadium also offers media facilities & capabilities including:
- Parking area for outside broadcast van with three phase power and optic fibre access.
- Ground lighting suitable for commercial television coverage with a maximum Lux of 1270 vertical to the camera position and 1120 horizontal.
- Eight enclosed television/radio commentary positions.
- Enclosed in-ground studio with seating for up to four presenters.
- Dedicated press working area for up to 15 journalists working with telephone lines, tables and GPOs.
- 20 press and observer seats within close proximity to the press working area.
- Press conference facilities
- Photographers working area in close proximity to the playing field and access to telephone lines, tables and GPOs.
Conditions of Entry
For your safety and comfort, nib Stadium management reserves the right to refuse entry or evict:
- Patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Patrons displaying disorderly or inappropriate behaviour
- Patrons who are offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety
- Patrons with damaged tickets or without ID if concessional tickets have been purchased
The following items are prohibited at nib Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illicit drugs
- Cans and glass bottles
- Flares and fireworks
- Loud hailers
- Laser pointers
- Flagpoles over 1.5 metres in length
- Offensive weapons
- Animals (guide dogs excepted)
- Articles displaying offensive or political messages
- Eskies, bags, prams and strollers that can not be stored underneath a standard venue seat
- Any item including musical instruments deemed by Stadium Management to be either a danger or nuisance
Failure to comply with the following may result in refused entry, or being evicted from nib Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages may not be taken out of the Stadium
- Smoking is not permitted within any part of the Stadium
- Bags and patrons may be subject to search
- Unauthorised persons are prohibited from entering the field or other unauthorised areas
- Tickets must be retained and are required to be produced upon request
- Deliveries from external caterers are not permitted into the Stadium
- Patrons may be filmed by security cameras
- Eskies, bags and other belongings must be stored underneath a venue seat or on the lap
- Prams and strollers must be stored underneath a venue seat (Reserved ticket holders) or stored in the venue cloaking facility (Standing ticket holders)
- Stadium Management takes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items
- Stadium Management takes no responsibility for personal injury to any patrons and patrons enter the Stadium entirely at their own risk
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Stadium at the discretion of Stadium Management. In general, cameras with a lens larger than 200mm are not permitted
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings of an event without the prior written approval of Stadium Management
- Stadium Management or the event promoter may use a Patron's image as part of any event recording and patrons consent the Stadium Management or promoter to do so
- Patrons are not permitted to sell goods or services at the Stadium with prior written approval from the Stadium Manager
- Patrons must comply with all reasonable requests from the Stadium Manager
At nib Stadium we believe that a sound environmental policy must be applied to all event and work practises to ensure successful and mindful operations.
Stadium management, Allia Venue Management, implements the following strategies as part of our Environmental Management Policy:
- Encouragement of all staff to take a personal interest in maintaining and improving nib Stadium’s Environmental Management Policy.
- Quarterly reviews of our Environmental Management Policy. These reviews asses the Environmental Management Policy in its current form and the ways in which it can be improved upon.
- A recycling system is in place for all recyclable paper being disposed of through the nib Stadium offices.
- All flights taken by staff representing the nib Stadium must be carbon offset whenever the relevant carrier offers this as an option.
- Ticketfast is encouraged as a delivery option for all ticketed events held at the Stadium.
- Joint Ticketing is encouraged for all events held at the Stadium in order to promote public transport as the preferred option for patrons to arrive and depart from the Stadium.
- nib Stadium uses bore water to water the grassed areas, trees and pitch
- Carpooling is encouraged as a secondary option to catching public transport to events. Through an agreement with the Town of Vincent, patrons that park in Loton Park or Forrest Park pay an incrementally lower fee corresponding to the number of people in their car.