South Sydney Rabbitohs v Warriors Sunday, 07 July 2013
Rabbitohs & Warriors 2013 members
Thursday 23 May, 10am WST – Wednesday 29 May, 8am WST (or prior if the pre-sale allocation is exhausted)
WA Rabbitohs members
Thursday 23 May, 10am WST – Friday 21 June 5pm WST (or prior if the pre-sale allocation is exhausted). Please contact South Sydney Rabbitohs directly for information on member ticket allocations
Corporate public tickets
Thursday 23 May, 10am WST – Monday 1 July, 11pm WST
My Ticketmaster and WARL members
Monday 27 May, 10am WST – Wednesday 29 May, 8am WST (or prior if the pre-sale allocation is exhausted)
General public tickets (Reserved Seating & General Admission)
Wednesday 29 May, 10am WST – Sunday 7 July
All tickets purchased through Ticketmaster online, at a Ticketmaster outlet or by calling 136 100
Telstra Premiership NRL Round 17
Rugby League action comes to Perth this Winter when the South Sydney Rabbitohs return to their western home in Round 17 to take on the Warriors at nib Stadium. Witness the speed, skill and big hits live in 80 minutes of fast and furious footy.
Don’t miss your chance to share in the excitement and adrenalin of live NRL footy as the best come to the west!
For more information on the Rabbitohs please click here . More information will be made available on this page in the coming weeks.
Sunday, 07 July 2013
Kick off: 4:30pm
Catch the TRAIN to Claisebrook station and then walk 340 metres to nib Stadium.
Alternatively catch a BUS. The closest bus stops to the stadium are located on Lord St. and Beaufort St.
There is a Taxi Rank located on Bulwer Street - Exit Gate 1 or 4
If you must drive, PARKING around nib Stadium is very limited with most areas restricted to Residents Only.
Conditions of Entry
• Small personal cameras that can fit in your pocket (lens not bigger than 200mm).
• Jacket/poncho for inclement weather.
• Prams allowed into the stadium, when folded, must be no more than 36cm in depth and 36cm in height. All general admission and reserved seating patrons must comply with these dimensions. Reserved seating patrons must store the folded pram under their seat and general admission patrons will be instructed to stand on the grass bank next to the BankWest Shed. Prams and strollers will not be permitted in the lower standing area or BankWest Shed.
• Bags, prams and strollers than cannot be stored underneath a standard venue seat.
• Fragrance and perfume bottles.
• Professional cameras (with detachable lenses), SLR cameras, video cameras, or audio recorders with external microphones as well as digital recorders.
• Umbrellas, tarps, sun/rain shelters and and chairs.
• Alcoholic beverages & Illicit drugs.
• Cans & glass (containers, bottles, glasses etc).
• Flagpoles and banners over 1.5 metres in length.
For more information on nib Stadium conditions of entry and permitted and prohibited items click here
*Please note prohibited items will not be allowed into the venue. If in doubt, leave it at home or in your car.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the event joint ticketed?
Q: Is Ticketfast a delivery option?
Q: Is the event all ages?
Q: Are infants free of charge?
A: Yes, if under 4 years of age and do not occupy a seat (must be seated on an adults lap)
Q: Are group booking discounts available and if so, what are the details?
A: Yes, the minimum quantity for a group booking is 20 tickets
Q: Do groups have an allocation? If so list in holds?
Q: Is there a printing delay on the event?
Q: Are companion cards accepted?