PG v Melbourne Heart Sunday, 21 October 2012
Gold Reserved Seating
Silver Reserved Seating
Please note credit card surcharges apply.
nib Stadium adivses that all patrons pre- purchase their tickets from Ticketmaster in order to avoid delayed entry into the venue.
All tickets are subject to availability
ENTRY TO nib STADIUM
Please note that due to redevelopments at the Stadium, GATE 4 is currently out of action. If you are walking across from Claisebrook train station please continue to walk along the southern fenceline (Brewer Street) to Gate 3 or head north along Lord Street to Gate 1.
Tickets for the Perth Glory 2012/2013 Season are available for purchase as from Friday the 21st September 2012. Tickets can be purchased online , by phone or through Ticketmaster outlets.
This season will see some slight changes to the seating layout. The Southern Stand is now home to the Silver Reserved Seating, the Western Stand to the Gold Reserved Seating and the Home End (General Admission) is standing only. There are still Alcohol Free blocks available which are located in the Upper Southern Stand and the Bank West Shed remains 18+ only.
nib Stadium strongly recommends that spectators pre purchase their tickets to the upcoming Perth Glory season matches to avoid disappointment. Get excited for what is looking to be like a cracker of a season!
Sunday, 21 October 2012
Kick off: 2:00pm
Catch the TRAIN to Claisebrook station and then walk 340 metres to nib Stadium.
Alternatively catch a BUS. The closest bus stops to the stadium are located on Lord St. and Beaufort St.
There is a Taxi Rank located on Bulwer Street - Exit Gate 1 or 4
If you must drive, PARKING around nib Stadium is very limited with most areas restricted to Residents Only.
Conditions of Entry
• Small personal cameras that can fit in your pocket.
• Jacket/poncho for inclement weather.
• Strollers that can be stored underneath a standard venue seat.
• Umbrellas, tarps, and chairs.
• Professional cameras (with detachable lenses), SLR cameras, video cameras, or audio recorders with external microphones as well as digital recorders.
• Fragrance and perfume bottles.
• Flares, fireworks, Laser pointers.
• Loud hailers.
• Umbrellas and sun/rain shelters.
• Alcoholic beverages & Illicit drugs.
• Cans & glass (containers, bottles, glasses etc).
• Flagpoles and banners over 1.5 metres in length.
• Bags, prams and strollers than cannot be stored underneath a standard venue seat.
• Animals (guide dogs excepted).
• Articles displaying offensive or political messages.
• Any item including musical instruments deemed by Stadium Management to be either a danger or nuisance.
• Any items, including musical instruments, deemed to be either a danger or nuisance to either yourself or others.
• Any item that might be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, fireworks, etc.
*Please note prohibited items will not be allowed into the venue. If in doubt, leave it at home or in your car.
For more information on nib Stadium conditions of entry and permitted and prohibited items click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Are infants free of charge?
Infants under 3 years of age are free of charge, if they do not occupy a seat
Is this an all ages event?
Does my event ticket count as my ticket to use public transport to and from the game?
Yes, all tickets are joint ticketed with Transperth services, meaning that your event ticket also counts as your ticket to use any Transperth public transport three hours before and after the game. It is recommended that you have your event ticket on you at all times in case you are required to present it to Transperth staff.
Can I bring flags and banners into the venue?
You may bring flags and banners into the venue if they do not contain offensive or political messages and the flagpole is under 1.5 meters. Flags or banners that are larger than this must seek official approval from the Perth Glory Football Club.
Can I bring my own food and drink into the venue?
You may bring in your own food and drink so long as it complies with the Stadium's Conditions of Entry. In summary this means that alcoholic beverages, cans and glass bottles cannot enter the venue and if stored in an esky, basket or bag it must be able to fit underneath a standard venue seat in order to avoid obstruction of aisles and walkways.